What we are doing to keep Payne’s Harbor View Inn Virus-Free:
- Continual Sanitation: We have invested in a hospital grade sanitation system using Vital Oxide. https://vitaloxide.com/ Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA to protect against SARS-COV-2, the Coronavirus disease that causes Covid-19. It also eliminates other viruses, bacteria, mold, and allergens without using harsh chemicals.
- Common areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Breakfast tables and chairs will be sanitized after each guest departs.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitized in between visitors.
- Daily housekeeping will be done only upon request.
- At your request, fresh towels, linens, and toiletries will be sanitized and left in a sealed bag at the door to your room.
- Face Masks:
- Face masks do not have to be worn in your room, on your balcony, on the common decks or on the lawn provided you stay 6-feet away from guests not in your party. We will be spacing chairs accordingly and ask that you not move them.
- Face Masks do need to be worn in all indoor common areas, including: parlors, hallways, restrooms, and dining room (unless you are at your table dining).
- Hand Sanitizing:
- We will be providing touch-free hand sanitizer pumps throughout the Inn. We ask that you wash your hands for 20 seconds or sanitize prior to touching any item other guests may use. Ex: Coffee pot, water dispenser, serving spoons.
- Breakfast Service:
- We would like to continue serving our light breakfast buffet. In order to do this we will be doubling our morning staff to provide additional and constant sanitation. Tables will be spaced per CDC guidelines. We will be making use of all three of our indoor rooms and our outside sitting areas. Tables will be pre-set with sanitized place settings, coffee carafes and creamers. As always, food on the buffet will be covered.
- We ask that all guests:
- Ask a staff member to prepare your plate if you prefer
- Wear a face mask when you are not sitting at your table
- Sanitize your hands prior to touching anything on the buffet
Block Island Regulations:
For the latest on our town regulations click here:
For the latest on state regulations click here https://health.ri.gov/covid/